I take a relational approach in psychotherapy to help you grow and heal. My goal is to empower you to make choices for a more satisfying life. My style is warm and caring while actively engaged in working through your various concerns and challenges. I am supportive and nonjudgmental as well as genuine and direct. I utilize a combination of evidence-based treatments that include cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, interpersonal, and mindfulness techniques. With my experience in focused, short-term therapy, I can help you develop and use tools to improve your symptoms. Additionally, my insight-oriented approach can help you make lasting change in your life.
I value your experiences within the context of your upbringing and lived experiences. Additionally, I always consider your cultural identities (e.g., as a woman, person of color, LGBTQ, etc.) and how they are related to your life. I provide a safe space for people with marginalized identities to feel understood and honored.
- Stress management
- Work-life balance
- Depression, Anxiety
- Identity issues regarding culture, race, gender, sexual orientation
- Multicultural concerns, such as discrimination (racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.), sexual harassment, cultural conflicts, Asian American issues
- Career concerns
- Relationship issues
- Managing parenthood
- Early and mid-career professionals; graduate students
- Individuals working in tech industry, higher education
- Racial and ethnic minorities
- Women, men, transgender, and gender non-conforming individuals
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and questioning individuals
Psychotherapy sessions are typically 50 minutes. Currently all appointments are provided via online video sessions (HIPAA-compliant) for clients in California. In-person appointments are temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 safety concerns.
Click here to schedule an appointment (new clients)
Contact me for a free 15-minute consultation:
If my services are not a good fit for you, I will provide appropriate referrals.