Are you tired of the grind culture of working all the time (or feeling like you should be working all the time)?
My approach to coaching can help you clarify your values and current priorities in life. These can be related to your well-being, family, career, etc. Using principles of counseling psychology, I help you identify your core values, which guide you throughout your life. This is in contrast to our work being primarily goal-oriented, where one focuses on particular endpoints. Goals can be useful if grounded in core values, but you need a commitment to your core values as a foundation to sustain you in leading a meaningful and satisfying life.
Having a coach provide regular and ongoing support can help you stay on track in living according to your core values.
I PROVIDE COACHING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Career coaching, professional development
- Work-life balance
- Health and wellness – physical and emotional well-being
I SPECIALIZE IN COACHING THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS:
- Mothers of school-aged children
- Mid-career individuals
- Individuals considering psychology graduate training (master’s or doctorate)
- Early career psychologists, psychotherapists
- Doctoral psychology students (counseling, clinical)
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING?
People seek out coaching when they are feeling stuck or feeling like they’re at a crossroads in life. For instance,
- You have been working at the same company or in the same position for several years and can’t imagine doing it for another 15 to 20 years.
- Your children are at a different developmental stage, and now your time and energy level have changed (either up or down).
- You feel like your life is a never ending to-do list, and you want to feel more present and experience life more fully.
- You are interested in working in the mental health field but don’t know what your career options are or which route to take (master’s or doctorate).
- You want to contribute to making the world a better place and want to figure out how to do so given your lifestyle and life circumstances.
If you aren’t sure what your values and goals are yet, I provide guided exploration to help you discover what is currently missing in your life that leaves you feeling unsatisfied.
Coaching sessions are 50-55 minutes and are typically conducted via video or phone twice per month. My fee is $450/month (2 sessions), with a minimum of 3 months’ commitment.
For doctoral psychology students, see the graduate student advising and coaching page for session and fee information.
Contact me for a free 15-minute consultation to see if coaching is the next step for you: