Coaching can help you clarify your values and current priorities in life. These can be related to your well-being, family, career, etc. Using principles of counseling psychology, I help individuals identify their goals and the challenges to reaching those goals. Then we problem-solve together to remove the barriers for taking the next steps on your life journey.
Having a coach provide regular and ongoing support can help you stay on track to reaching your goals. This does not mean that coaching is entirely task-oriented; I can also help you understand and appreciate your process more fully. It also can be helpful when you have someone remind you all that you have accomplished already.
I PROVIDE COACHING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Career coaching, professional development
- Work-life balance
- Health and wellness – physical and emotional well-being
I SPECIALIZE IN COACHING THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS:
- Mothers of school-aged children
- Mid-career individuals
- Early career psychologists, psychotherapists
- Doctoral psychology students (counseling, clinical)
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING?
People seek out coaching when they are feeling stuck or feeling like they’re at a crossroads in life. For instance,
- You have been working at the same company or in the same position for several years and can’t imagine doing it for another 15 to 20 years.
- Your children are at a different developmental stage, and now your time and energy level have changed (either up or down).
- You feel like your life is a never ending to-do list, and you want to feel more present and experience life more fully.
- You want to contribute to making the world a better place and want to figure out how to do so given your lifestyle and life circumstances.
If you aren’t sure what your goals are yet, I provide guided exploration to help you discover what is currently missing in your life that leaves you feeling unsatisfied.
Coaching sessions are 50 minutes and are typically conducted via video or phone twice per month. My fee is $450/month (2 sessions), with a minimum of 3 months’ commitment.
For doctoral psychology students, see the graduate student advising and coaching page for session and fee information.
Contact me for a free 15-minute consultation to see if coaching is the next step for you: