Coaching can help you clarify your values and current priorities in life. These can be related to your career, wellness, relationships, or community involvement. Using principles of counseling psychology, I help individuals identify their goals and the challenges to reaching those goals. Then we problem-solve together to remove the barriers for taking the next steps on your life journey. Having a coach provide regular and ongoing support can help you stay on track to reaching your goals. This does not mean that coaching is entirely task-oriented; I can also help you understand and appreciate your process more fully. It also can be helpful when you have someone remind you all that you have accomplished already.
COACHING CAN ENCOMPASS THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Career coaching, professional development
- Health and wellness – physical and emotional well-being
- Work-life balance
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING?
People seek out coaching when they are feeling stuck or feeling like they’re at a crossroads in life. For instance,
- You may be working at the same company or in the same position you’ve been in for several years and can’t imagine doing it for another 10 or 20 years.
- Your children are at a different developmental stage, and now your time and energy level have changed (either up or down).
- You feel like your life is an never ending to-do list, and you want to feel more present and experience life more fully.
- You want to contribute to making the world a better place and want to figure out how to do so given your lifestyle and life circumstances.
If you aren’t sure what your goals are yet, I provide guided exploration to help you discover what is currently missing in your life that leaves you feeling unsatisfied.
Initial coaching sessions are 50 minutes; subsequent check-in sessions are 30 minutes. I will collaborate with you to decide what best fits your needs. In-person appointments are available in Menlo Park, CA. Online video sessions (secure link) are available for clients in California.
Contact me for a free 15-minute consultation to see if coaching is the next step for you: